Cookies and How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More About the Cookies We Use:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies are essential for users to navigate our website and use its features, e.g. e-billing.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how the user makes use of the site, e.g. which pages the user visits most. These cookies do not collect information that personally identify you as a viewer.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third Party Functions
- Michelmores Solicitors
- Wrigleys Solicitors
- Give as you Live
We also have direct links to online donation websites including:
- Global Giving
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Last Updated: February 2019